RAEE team have written book and reports from the extensive research, analysis conducted over the years. The purpose of these resources is to inform policy experts, government agents, researchers, and various interest groups about our work, and contribute towards the conversation on Europe External Policies.
Our books covers various topics like European Union Policy, human trafficking, migration, history, politics, and women in leadership. We have a book series on Connected and Mobile: Migration and Human Trafficking in Africa that explored trauma experienced by victims of human trafficking in the horn of Africa. Below are our book publications
- Mobile Africa: Human Trafficking and the Digital Divide (2019).
- Roaming Africa: Migration, Resilience and Social Protection (2019).
- Eritrea en Eritrese Vluchtelingen (Eritrea and Eritrean Refugees) (2018).
- Human Trafficking and Trauma in the Digital Era: The Ongoing Tragedy of Trade in Refugee from Eritrea (2017).
- Eritrea: from Liberation to Oppression (2015).
- Women’s Leadership in Peacebuilding: Conflict, Community and Care Pt. 1 & Pt. 2 (2015).
- The Human Trafficking Cycle: Sinai and Beyond (2015).
- Human Trafficking in the Sinai: Refugees between Life and Death (2012).
- In Liefde en Rechtvaardigheid: Het dagboek van Marga Klompé 1948-1949 (In Love and Justice: The Diary of Marga Klompé 1948-1949) (2012).
- De verbeelding van Marga Klompé: Perspectieven op de toekomst (The imagination of Marga Klompé: Perspectives on the future) (2012).
- Window of Opportunity: EU Development Cooperation after the End of the Cold War (2009).
- EU ‘Global Player’: The North-South Policy of the European Union (1999).
- Expert Report 8: Claim for Asylum in the UK. A question of nationality and of religious affiliation (June, 2019). Not authored by RAEE.
- Expert Report 7: Claim for Asylum in the UK. A question of nationality and of religious affiliation (February, 2019). Not authored by RAEE.
- Expert Report 6: Claim for Asylum in the UK. A question of nationality and of religious affiliation (January 2019). Not authored by RAEE.
- Expert Report 5: Claim for Asylum in the UK. A question of nationality and of religious affiliation (December, 2018). Not authored by RAEE.
- Expert Report 4: Claim for Asylum in the Netherlands (in Dutch) (November 2018). Not authored by RAEE.
- Causes and dynamics of mixed unskilled migrants trafficked within the Horn region. A study including Eritrea, Ethiopia and Sudan.
- Refugees and Livelihood: A case study from Hitsats.
- Secondary Migration and Mobile Phone Use in Hitsats.
- Livelihood-support and Trauma Relief in relation to Social-Economic Resilience in Northern Uganda and Northern Ethiopia.
- Trust and the Triggers of Trauma: Exploring Experiences of Trust between Eritrean Unaccompanied Minors and their caregivers in The Netherlands.
- Recruitment of Minors in Military Service and Armed Forces in Sudan (October 2017).
- Early Child Marriage, Sexual Practices and Trafficking of the Girl Child in Uganda (October 2017).
- The 2% Tax for Eritreans in the diaspora: Facts, figures and experiences in seven European countries (September 2017).
- The Involvement of Unaccompanied Minors from Eritrea in Human Trafficking (2016).
- Decentralized Renewable Energy to Meet the Energy Needs of Rural Communities and Farmers.
- The end or the beginning of a new relationship: the EU and the ACP group (May, 2013).
- The EU Lisbon Treaty and EU Development Cooperation: Considerations for a Revised EU Strategy on Development Cooperation in Eritrea (2012).
- The State of Girls in EU Development Cooperation (2012).
- ACP 3D – Future Perspectives of the ACP Group.
- The Implementation of the EU Guidelines on Children in Armed Conflict (2012).
- POLICY BRIEF – Tortured and Sold Eritrean Refugees in Libya (January 2020).
- POLICY BRIEF – National service in Eritrea as forced labour (January 2020).
- POLICY BRIEF – INGOs and Human Rights Abuses in Eritrea (November 2019).
- POLICY BRIEF – The Long Arm of the Eritrean Government (January 2020).
- Mobile Africa: Human Trafficking and the Digital Divide – Key Message (October 2019).
- Roaming Africa: Migration, Resilience and Social Protection – Key Message (October 2019).
- Enhancing Effectiveness of Social Protection by Psycho-Social Support in Uganda and Ethiopia (October 2018).
- Relevance of Communication in the Fight Against Human Trafficking (March 2018).
- Reprogramming the Mix of Interventions to Support Refugees in Host Communities (March 2018).
- Digital Realities in Human Trafficking: Bringing Safety to Refugee Camps (March 2018).
- Trauma and Livelihood Opportunities: Reprogramming Support in Refugee Camps (March 2018).